This is a quality Cobra Auto Products fully adjustable reversible ½” Drive Torque Wrench with ratchet head. Using this tool correctly ensures proper tension and loading settings are applied to nuts and bolts. When the required torque setting is reached the wrench produces an audible click and a slight release of tension. The torque wrench is engraved with newton meters scale which can be converted using the conversion table included. Micrometre type torque range adjustment can be set from 28 - 210 Nm (10 - 150 FT-LB) This wrench is a quality tool which is suitable for professionals and DIY motor mechanics alike.
- Length: 460mm (approx.)
- Torque Range Setting: 28 - 210Nm (Newton Meters)
- Uses 1/2" square drive socket fitting
- Heat treated steel ratchet head - Fully hardened and tempered
- CR-V alloy steel with Chrome finish
- Integral locking screw for holding required torque setting
- Full instructions including a torque conversion chart included
- Bi-directional - can be used for left hand or right hand applications
- 1/2" Drive Extension bar 125mm length
- 3x 1/2" Drive Socket - 17 & 19mm & 21mm
- Supplied in snap shut blow mould storage case
Important Note to Inexperienced/Untrained Users of Torque Wrenches: For low Torque settings please ensure the Nut/Bolt is Loose NOT finger tight before torqueing down. Also please note these Torque Wrenches give more of a Feeling a Nudge, they do give a slight audible sound which increases with higher Torque settings.
Bearbeitungszeit: 3-7 Kalendertage bezeichnet die Zeit, die für die Vorbereitung der Bestellartikel vor dem Versand benötigt wird.